Just a very small release! Here is what's new:
- Implemented feature request 1216790: file size/length needed.
- Main driver plugin is now v2.0.0 Release A (DUDI v4):
- Fixed the extraction of The Movies .PAK files (some files had 2 compression headers... I don't understand why...). Thanks to the XentaX Wiki for the info.
Finally version 5.2.0 got released!
Here are the news:
- Ability to use priority for Drivers plugins
- A log is now displayed on the UI
- Faster convertion by using new drivers/converts plugins versions
- HyperRipper should now support files bigger than 2GB
- Updated UT Packages driver plugin to v2.3.0 (which uses the latest CVS version of the TUTPackages library from Antonio Cordero)
- Updated Main driver plugin to v2.0.0
- Added support for Age of Empires 3 .BAR files
- Added support for Black & White 2 .STUFF & .LUG files
- Added support for Civilization 4 .FPK files
- Added support for Fable: The Lost Chapters .LUG files
- Added support for F.E.A.R. .ARCH00 files
- Added support for LEGO Star Wars .DAT files
- Added support for The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth .BIG files
- Added support for The Movies .BIG & .LUG files
- Fixed some bugs
Look at the release notes & change log to know the details about what is new!
Sorry for the 24h delay but it was awfully difficult to upload the files from here.