Dragon UnPACKer source is available as a package (see Dragon UnPACKer > Download section) for each release but also via a Git repository on GitHub.
You can checkout the latest source code from Dragon UnPACKer by using:
git clone https://github.com/elbereth/DragonUnPACKer.git
The available sub-projects (folders) are:
- DragonUnPACKer : Which is the source code
- DragonUnPACKerDoc : Documentation project for Dragon UnPACKer (but never really started)
- DragonUnPACKerLazarus : Experimental version of Dragon UnPACKer for Lazarus (not maintained anymore)
If you want to just browse the source code with your web browser follow this link:
You can also get some stats and commit logs.
Get hack tools/nightly builds
You can get devtools and nightly builds from here.
You can freely download the following tools for Windows from the following links.
If you are looking for Dragon UnPACKer program download go to this page.
Dragon LNG Compare v4.0.1
Dragon LaNGuage De-Compiler v4.0.0 Beta
DUP5 LOOK Compiler v4.0.0 Beta
DUP5 LOOK Decompiler v1.0.0
To retrieve .bmp/.look from .dulk (storing the "themes" [buttons icons] of Dragon UnPACKer until v5.6.2) files.
DUP5 Package (D5P) Maker v1.0.0
To make .d5p (Dragon UnPACKer 5 packages used to auto-install plugins/translations) files.
Version 3.6.1 + Fixed bug when non-compressed/compressed block size was the same. The program could not decide which one to use. Version 3.6.0 + Added feature to DUPP v4 to delete obsolete files in Dragon UnPACKer installation directory. Version 3.5.2 Unreleased + Added expert option to override the needed version of Duppi of DUPPv4 files. This option is NOT saved in .D5PP project file.
Check full readme for more information: dpackc.txt
HRF3 Editor v1.0.0 Beta
To create .hrf (HyperRipper files) files manually.
Mr.Mouse's MultiEx DLL wrapper v1.0.0 Alpha 2 EXPERIMENTAL PLUGIN
Wrapper for the MultiEx DLL.
This plugin is given for educational purpose only.
It is unsupported and will never be completed.
What is this?
There are two flavours of builds:
- nightly are compiled automatically after each commit pushed on github (should take less than 5 minutes). If code is not possible to compile files will be missing in the archive.
- WIP are compiled by myself from git master on demand, and should therefore be always complete.
What's new in those builds?
Check the Git commit log.
Or the last WIP readme (less technical but probably not up to date).
How to get and install the nightly builds
Click on the download from buttons, this will give you a list of server to download the file, just click on the one you want (primary is the best option always).
Available download servers:
- Primary: Main Server in Europe (250Mbps) [Location: France]
- Mirror: Secondary Server in Asia (100Mbps) [Location: Hong-Kong]
You can also get latest automatic builds on Bintray.
All files should be extracted (use the open source and free 7-zip) in an existing installation of the last working Dragon UnPACKer (stable or unstable whichever is newer) preserving directories in the archive.
|Download from||SHA-1 Hash|
Remember the files are provided without any warranty!