You can freely download the program for Windows from the following links, it is available as three different packages:
- With Setup: This include an installer program (based on free Jurdan Russell's Inno Setup to be exact) which will help you install and configure Dragon UnPACKer on your Windows installation. It also provides an uninstaller.
- Without Setup, compressed using free 7-Zip .7z file format: To install decompress on a directory and run DrgUnPACKer5.exe. You can also use Tools/Duppi.exe (the Online/Offline Updater).
- As an update package: To install you need Duppi v3.3.5 and the previous version of Dragon UnPACKer installed and run at least once. Double-click/open the file with Duppi to install the upgrade.
If you want to see/change the source code (Borland Delphi 7 Personnal Edition), you can also download the Source package compressed as a 7-Zip .7z file format. Please read the README file once uncompressed, it contains a list of libraries needed if you ever want to compile the source. You can also visit the Development section that contains more information regarding development of Dragon UnPACKer.
Download the latest stable version: 5.6.2 "Exedra-Chac"
- With Setup - dup562exedrachac-setup.exe (3,1MB) - Mirror (France) - Mirror (USA)
- SHA1 Checksum : 3a88aae6d9afb748f38aa834402a447ccc6579de
- Without Setup - dup562exedrachac.7z (2,7MB)
- SHA1 Checksum : ca3e7951c5b1c5226c7f9a6c596faca7d18dc38d
- Update from 5.6.1 - dup562-updatefrom561.d5p (1,7MB)
- SHA1 Checksum : 1c765d107c89a375f5c790ecaab6bc2a1557498e
- Source - dup562exedrachac-src.7z (2,0MB)
- SHA1 Checksum : 58d290dbbd86505083d84f5ad4b4442ab310dc6c
For older stable versions check Sourceforge webpage.
Keep your Dragon UnPACKer up to date by running Duppi! New plugins are released now & then which bring new supported games and/or bug fixes.